Take the Next Step in Your Health Career
At Houston Northwest Medical Center, we’re always looking for motivated health care professionals interested in helping us serve the health care needs of our community. For more than 45 years, Houston Northwest has been providing comprehensive care that exceeds expectations to the Houston area.
Search Open Positions
At Houston Northwest, we believe in a diverse and inclusive environment grounded in our dedication to the health and well-being of all people. Respecting, nurturing and encouraging diversity of thought, background and experience contribute to positive work environments that result in exceptional patient care.
Houston Northwest Medical Center’s equal opportunity employment and employee development programs embrace the unique characteristics of our people and our communities and encourage continuous individual improvement. We embrace the diversity of our co-workers, doctors, suppliers and patients. We do not harass or discriminate on the basis of:
- Gender identity or expression
- National origin
- Sexual orientation
- Veteran status
- Or any other characteristic protected by law
We embrace diversity because it's our culture, and because it's the right thing to do. We’re also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to employees who have qualified physical or mental disabilities.
As part of the Tenet Health System, Houston Northwest offers competitive benefits for most positions, including:
- 401(k) savings plan
- Income replacement
- Medical, vision, dental and life insurance after the 31st day of employment
- Paid time off
- Online education program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Student loan repayment program
- Employee stock purchase plan
Tenet Leaders is a corporate-sponsored leadership development program. Through customized learning modules, directors, managers and supervisors are exposed to concepts that help to support their development as leaders within Tenet. A variety of topics provide the participant with opportunities to integrate personal and professional development goals with Tenet's business needs, initiatives, and organizational values in the ever-changing health care environment.
Goals of the Tenet Leaders program include:
- Create a distinctive, highly trained workforce
- Foster a team culture with shared goals and values
- Develop a loyal and productive team
- Manage company goals through a distinctive voice
- Build skill-based assets for increased competitive advantage
- Increase productivity and profitability through superior service
- Reduce turnover and its related costs
- Enhance intellectual capital by developing a learning organization
Ready to reach your career goals and experience first-hand how Houston Northwest is providing the Houston area with top-quality health care? Search for career opportunities and find availabilities at Houston Northwest.
You can also contact us at (281) 440-2462 for nursing opportunities and all other openings.