A Wide Range of Medical Services For Your Family
At Houston Northwest Medical Center, we’re dedicated to serving the health care needs of the northwest Houston community. For more than four decades, our doctors, nurses and other medical professionals have provided comprehensive care close to home.
From our 52 private maternity rooms to our 24-hour Emergency Department, Houston Northwest never stops providing all the care your family needs through all stages of life. Our services include:
- Rapid cardiac care for heart attacks or other heart emergencies
- Individualized treatment for brain and neurological conditions, including specialized stroke care and brain surgery
- Minimally invasive surgical options, including robotic-assisted surgery
- Inpatient and outpatient diagnostic services
- Convenient urgent care services
- Community health classes and events
- And more!
You can find out more about the specialized services offered at Houston Northwest below, including conditions we treat and descriptions of treatment options. For more information, please call (855) 997-7246.
To find a doctor who’s right for you, use our online doctor search.