Find Relief for Digestive Problems
At Houston Northwest, you’ll find:
- Treatments for a range of disorders, including heartburn, acid reflux, gallstones, gastritis and much more
- A team of expert doctors supported by experienced nurses and staff
- State-of-the-art diagnostic techniques, including endoscopy and colonoscopy, conducted in a hospital setting to ensure your safety
Digestive problems can range from the occasional upset stomach to life-threatening conditions like colon cancer. At the Center for Digestive Medicine at Houston Northwest Medical Center, our gastroenterologists specialize in diagnosing and treating all types of digestive disorders.
Skilled Care for Digestive Problems
Most digestive diseases are very complex, with subtle symptoms, and the causes of many remain unknown. They may be inherited or develop from multiple factors such as stress, fatigue, diet, alcohol abuse or smoking.
Reaching a diagnosis can require a thorough and accurate medical history and physical examination. Some patients may need to undergo more extensive diagnostic evaluations, including laboratory tests, endoscopic procedures and imaging tests.
At Houston Northwest, we treat a comprehensive range of gastrointestinal subspecialties, including:
- Diseases of the upper GI tract (esophagus, stomach and duodenum)
- Diseases of the lower GI tract (intestines, colon and rectum)
- Conditions of the hepatobiliary system (liver, gallbladder and pancreas)
To find a digestive specialist who’s right for you, use our online doctor search. To find out more about care for digestive problems at Houston Northwest, call (855) 997-7246.